ContactPlease send inquiries about consulting or author visits to my Author Email.
You may reach me (or my answering machine!) by phone most weekday afternoons at 281-486-4747. Note that I don't usually answer the phone before lunch. Please do not call after 10 PM Central Time.
To pay for services or books via credit card, use my Autographed Copy page.
To contact me about a space-related book to review for my website or for the
To contact the Clear Lake Area National Space Society and Moon Society chapter, see www.mdyson.com/nss.html.
To contact 4Frontiers Authors, see www.mdyson.com/4mars.html.
Sign up for my FREE Science Snacks newsletter where I discuss one cool science fact or news item (the "snack") in each issue that I think other writers and readers of science fact & fiction will enjoy. I will also announce new publications & appearances where I hope to meet subscribers! Sign up using this pop-up form or the one in the right-hand column. View previous newsletters.
- Second Mondays. Houston Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Meetup.
- Thursday, February 18, evening. Distinguished Lecture, Ohio Space Institute, 22800 Cedar Point Road, Cleveland, OH 44142. Details TBA.
- Friday, February 19, Dinner at 6:30. Featured speaker for “Dinner with a Slice of History,” International Women in Air & Space Museum, Burke Lakefront Airport, 1501 North Marginal Road, Cleveland, OH 44114. Tickets $17. Book sales benefit the museum.
- First week of March: I’ll be in Indialantic, Florida (near Melbourne) for a family reunion and would love to visit schools, libraries, astronomy clubs, women’s groups, churches, or book clubs to talk about space. Send email with contact info, and I’ll follow up.
- March 20-25, Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Woodlands (Texas) Waterway Marriott Hotel. Attending as Press for Ad Astra magazine.
I was on Silicon Valley Voice KKUP Radio on October 7. My segment is during the second hour after the interview with The Martian author, Andy Weir.
I was on Irish radio September 26, 2015: Futureproof The Martian to discuss living on Mars. My segment is about 15 minutes into the show with hosts Lara Dungan and Ian Brunswick.
Books by Marianne Dyson.