ContactPlease send inquiries about consulting or author visits to my Author Email.
You may reach me (or my answering machine!) by phone most weekday afternoons at 281-486-4747. Note that I don't usually answer the phone before lunch. Please do not call after 10 PM Central Time.
To pay for services or books via credit card, use my Autographed Copy page.
Sign up for my FREE Science Snacks newsletter where I discuss one cool science fact or news item (the "snack") in each issue that I think other writers and readers of science fact & fiction will enjoy. I will also announce new publications & appearances where I hope to meet subscribers! Sign up using this pop-up form or the one in the right-hand column. View previous newsletters.
- Second Mondays. Houston Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Meetup.
- Saturday, April 9, 11 am to 4:15 pm. Selling/signing books at Reach for the Stars STEM Festival, Rice University. Free, but preregistration required.
- April 19-21, Come by booth #2242, Houston Authors, for a school visit coupon at Texas Library Association Annual Conference, GRB Convention Center, Houston.
- Saturday, April 23. Festival Author, signing at Table 56 in ballroom, panel on NF at 12:45 Room B, Ohioana Book Festival, Columbus, Ohio.
- Saturday, May 7, 6:30 pm. NASA Enthusiasts, Chelsea Wine Bar, 4106 Nasa Pkwy, El Lago, TX 77586. Free, open to public.
- Saturday, May 20, Author visit to Woodridge Forest Middle School, Porter, TX. Speaking to 8th graders about their Future in Space.
- Saturday, May 28, Speaking at Gulf Coast Mensa Regional Gathering: Crowne Plaza Northwest-Brookhollow, 12801 Northwest Freeway, Houston. Open to public.
- Saturday, June 18, panels 10-11 am & 1-2 pm. Comicpalooza, GRB Convention Center, Houston.
- Saturday, June 25, Mars talk & teacher workshops, Center for Earth and Space Science Education, Tyler Junior College.
Radio interview, "From the Houston Spaceflight Center to Mars; the Journey of Marianne Dyson," aired on March 22, 2016 on MSONEWSSPORTS.com.
Featured in an article by Brian Albrecht in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, print copy January 31, and online February 1.
I was on Silicon Valley Voice KKUP Radio on October 7. My segment is during the second hour after the interview with The Martian author, Andy Weir.
I was on Irish radio September 26, 2015: Futureproof The Martian to discuss living on Mars. My segment is about 15 minutes into the show with hosts Lara Dungan and Ian Brunswick.
To contact me about a space-related book to review for my website or for the
To contact the Clear Lake Area National Space Society and Moon Society chapter, see www.mdyson.com/nss.html.
To contact 4Frontiers Authors, see www.mdyson.com/4mars.html.
Books by Marianne Dyson.