You may reach me (or my answering machine!) by phone most weekday afternoons at 281-486-4747. Note this is an old-fashioned land line and does not accept texts. Please don't call before 10 AM or after 10 PM Central Time.
To pay for services or books via credit card, use my Book Orders page.
Sign up for my FREE Science Snacks newsletter where I discuss one cool science fact or news item (the "snack") in each issue that I think other writers and readers of science fact & fiction will enjoy. I will also announce new publications & appearances where I hope to meet subscribers! Sign up using this pop-up form or the one in the right-hand column. View previous newsletter via my blog.
- Second Mondays. Houston Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Meetup.
- Fourth Tuesdays, 6:30 PM, The Black Labrador on Montrose (at Richmond), Houston Writers House.
- Fourth Thursdays, 7 PM, Clear Lake Park, Bay Area Writers League (BAWL) monthly meeting.
- January 14, all day. Speaking at the Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (CUWiP) at Rice University .
- January 26. 7 PM. “The Business of Writing.” Bay Area Writers League. Clear Lake Park (5001 NASA Road One, Seabrook). Free and open to the public.
- January 31. 7 PM. Attending Exploration Green Open House meeting at Clear Lake United Methodist Church. Free & open to the public. Come and learn about this amazing nonprofit project to convert our old golf course into a beautiful park.
To contact 4Frontiers Authors, see www.mdyson.com/4mars.html.