Marianne J. DysonAward-winning Author & former Flight Controller
The Wonders of Space
Will humans ever live on other worlds or in space itself?
A former NASA flight controller with a degree in physics, I share my passion for space with adults and children through books, articles, stories, and speeches promoting the eventual settlement of space.
Speaking of Space...
I offer programs for adults and kids, STEM workshops for kids and teachers, and editing and self-help services for writers. Sign up (via the Contact page) for my FREE monthly Science Snacks newsletter to learn more about space, upcoming publications, and appearances.
My books explain how Apollo went To the Moon (and Back), why the space station falls and never lands (Space Station Science); how to get oxygen from rocks on the Moon (Home on the Moon); where we might build the first settlement on Mars (Welcome to Mars), and, what it was like to be one of the first women in NASA's Mission Control (A Passion for Space). I also write short fiction and poetry on space themes.
Use my Book Orders tab for autographed copies. Kindle and out-of-print books are available via searching Marianne Dyson on AMAZON
- To the Moon and Back is available for Order Now from Amazon.
- My fact article on Defending the Planet (from asteroids) is in the Nov/Dec issue of Analog.
- List of Women in Mission Control.
- Dyson is an Ace in Women's Museum playing cards!
- Hands-on Activities via Teachers Pay Teachers. See Resources: For Teachers.
To the Moon and Back
I look forward to sharing space with you!